Mural inside UN Security Chamber
The Security Council Chamber was a gift from Norway, designed by the Norwegian architect Arnstein Arneberg.
A central feature of the Security Council Chamber is the oil canvas mural painted by the Norwegian artist Per Krogh. It depicts a phoenix rising from its ashes, as a symbol of the world being rebuilt after the Second World War. Above the dark sinister colours at the bottom different images in bright colours symbolizing the hope for a better future are depicted. Equality is symbolized by a group of people weighing out grain for all to share.
But what do you see when you take a closer look ?
Lots of creepy images, almost all the people at the top are white-Anglo those at the bottom are black or negroid. there is a green alien child on the right, etc.
And then theres:
1. Sacred Yoni = goddess’s private part = Christian symbol
for the fish = three = 1.
2. Man, woman, baby below = trinity.
3. Strange looking human(?) in the tree = tempting serpent.
4. Little girl = Eve accepting fruit(?) from serpent in tree.
5. Little boy hiding behind the tree with staff in
hand = Adam.
6. Looks like a phoenix rising from the ashes = eternal
life – does not die.
7. People of all nations looking out at images of the
sun/stars = ancient symbols for god.
8. People and phoenix standing on an ancient mound which
conceals the dragon image and ancient Babylonian image
of a lion/serpent image = they represent Ishtar =
9. Sword through the dragon and beast below it..old
ways – thoughts – beliefs – religions are being ‘killed’
off to bring in new ways – thoughts – beliefs – religions.
Which are merely the old ways being = reborn under a new
guise to fool mankind.
10. Some sort of superior race (Aryan) using technology
to advance the world.
11. White horse = another goddess symbol = Selene the goddess of the moon and her white horse(s). The moon appears behind the horse.
12. Men with horse looking outside window of sun’s rays
that are connected to the moon’s ray. = sun god = moon
goddess. Men carry shovel and pick = digging for truth(?) or working to support those are positioned above them. The Aryan technologically advanced race.
13. Dark race still enslaved = see rope that binds them.
They stand on a mound that covers over the hopeless who
can not escape.
14. On the left – military person standing on the tail of the dragon with beast(body). In ancient times the god’s were OFTEN carved as standing on their animal image. Beast = world wide military power.
15. Above military person is a man supported by this military (person) who racing towards a new world of collective races. But look how many pyramid symbols are depicted in this scene. Pyramids = sun sign images = eternal life = phallic symbol of the god(s). Colors are primarily done in gold and red. Gold the symbol of the sun
god – red the color of blood.
16. Above the new world which is almost hidden (you have to scroll from left to right – you will see a giant image of the sun which is illuminating the images of people at the top of this mural. People who are busy working in fields of industry (see the Babylonian ziggurat style building?) the field of art..the field of science. Those people stand above the rest. Those people are leading this new world.
17. To the far left this (Aryan?) race are the ones ascending from under the mound LOOK AT THE FACE OF THE PERSON PLAYING PAN’s FLUTE! He is the one calling these people to climb out of the earth.
18. A woman stands with the windows to the sun wide open. Women = goddess – fertility = a new generation of people to be born (from the sun’s rays?).
19. Above that scene are people standing around together forging something new. I see a military person..what looks to be like a farmer..a hard hat/construction worker. They are peasants..ordinary workers.
20. They are standing in front of pyramid symbols.. the church steeple with the cross = the TAU.
21. They are pouring something into a pot – looks like gold(?) that is being held up by a hook (crook) = which is a very ancient symbol of belonging to the crook and flail of the pharaohs.
22. I can see are the trees which envelope those people at the very top. The trees = the sacred grove.
The child below the man and women has their legs crossed like the hanged man in the tarot.
It makes the number 4 which stands for Hermes or Jupiter in alchemy.
I’m driving myself a little nut in symbolism now. LOL.
I didn’t think the bird was a phoenix so I did a little research.
It brought me to think it might be a Ibis.
Thoth was represented by the Ibis. He is the mediator between heaven and earth, he also gave the words to resurrect Horus who is symbolic of the savior.
Horus is said to have the sun in his right eye and the moon in his left.
The picture shows the sun on the right and the moon on the left.
The ibis, swan, crane and phoenix have all been used esoterically.
Ironically they all have to do with being in between two places.
Life and death.
Heaven and Earth.
Good and Evil.
AND THERES MUCH MUCH MORE…
Look where most of the people on the bottom of are moving to .. a void filled with stars ?
Look at what is obviously a church tower on the upper left side .. no cross on it.
The firewall moving out of the phoenix … look, there is nobody dancing (those two girls girls outside) inside, there is no one painting a pictures inside but creating industrie and paperwork (upper left).
Who is the guy handing down the apple from the tree to the girl .. satan reference ?
Look, in every corner on the bottom there are people hiding under .. stones.
This is pretty filled with symbolism in any place and scary.
indeed..it is a scary looking painting or mural..i have nothing to add..its all written above..this is the sort of environment our leaders make global decisons in..but its not occultish is it?