Who and what is Barack Obama?
In fact, he is:
- An empty suit.
- A man with no .
- A man who was deserted in childhood by his biological father.
- A man whose birth records, both in States and Kenya, are sealed by government order.
- A man mentored by and still supported by radical Muslims.
- A man who promised transparency in government, but has spent over a million dollars in legal fees hiding information that would determine his eligibility .
- A former drug user.
- A man whose academic records are sealed from kindergarten through law school.
- A man who arrived in New York in June of 1981 without enough money to get a hotel room, but one month later flew to Indonesia and Pakistan.
- Why did he go?
- Who paid his expenses?
- A man who traveled to Pakistan when it was illegal for U.S. citizens to do so. So what country’s passport did he use?
- A man whose scores and grades at Columbia University are known to have been mediocre, but was admitted to through the intervention of a Saudi named Khalid al-Mansour.
- A law review editor who never published an article in any law review.
- A lawyer with no significant accomplishments in the law and no reputation in the legal community.
- A former State and U.S. Senator, who never authored a piece of legislation.
- A disciple of the Marxist Saul Alinsky.
- A product of the Chicago political machine—the most corrupt political organization in America.
- A man who selects Marxists, corrupt politicians, and criminals as his close political associates and personal friends.
- A man whose presidential candidacy was endorsed by the Democratic Socialists of America, the Socialist International, and the Workers International League.
- A man lauded for the literary brilliance of two memoirs, both of which were ghostwritten by others.
- A so-called Christian who says that knowing when human life begins is “above his pay-grade,” but somehow knows that abortion is permissible at any stage.
- A man who thinks “waterboarding” is immoral, but that partial-birth abortion is moral.
- A man who publicly laments slavery in America—which was abolished 150 years ago—but praises Islam, which still practices both slavery and the sexual mutilation of young girls.
- A man who speaks endlessly about helping the less fortunate, but gives almost none of his sizeable income to charity—not even to his half-brother, who is living in squalor in Kenya.
- A man who had the most left-wing voting record in the United State Senate, but was predicted by the press to “govern from the middle.”
- A man who has never created a job, met a payroll, or even operated a lemonade stand, but wants to tell Detroit how to make cars.
- A President who has never before served as an executive in either the private or the public sector.
- A Commander-in-Chief who doesn’t know how to shoot a rifle, throw a hand-grenade, drive a tank, fly a plane, or con a ship.
- A Commander-in-Chief who has publicly divulged some of our nation’s most important intelligence secrets.
- A President who says that science will guide his administration, but has no education in the sciences.
- A man who is proficient in reading what is written for him on a teleprompter, but jerks and stammers his way through any off-the-cuff speaking.
- A man whose health records are sealed from childhood to the present day.
- A man whose educational records are sealed from childhood through law school.
- A man who spent 20 years in a church whose pastor espouses Marxist Liberation Theology, anti-Americanism, anti-capitalism, and anti-Semitism, but claims he never heard his pastor utter anti-American, and anti-Semitic statements.
- A man who added more to the National Debt in 100 days than all other Presidents did in the past 220 years, yet feels qualified to lecture Americans about “fiscal responsibility”.
- A man who publicly expressed disdain for the U.S. Constitution on a Chicago radio station because it limited the government’s ability to “redistribute wealth.”
- The first American President to bow before a foreign head of state—a Muslim dictator.
- A man who sits and listens submissively while his country is castigated by Daniel Ortega—a Communist thug whose own daughter accused him of raping her.
- A narcissist who gave the Queen of England a present from the United States –an iPod containing recordings of his own speeches.
- A so-called Christian who officially declared “Pride Month” for a lifestyle that the Bible calls an abomination.
- A man who wanted Americans to ignore his Muslim name during his election campaign, yet boasts of his Muslim name when he travels to Muslim countries.
- A man who can name hundreds of America’s shortcomings, yet none of its great accomplishments.
- A President who claims the moral high ground by closing Gitmo yet supports the transfer of terror suspects to countries where horrific torture is certain.
- A President who scoffed at being called a socialist yet acted to nationalize the auto industry, the banking industry, and the insurance industry . . . and now seeks to nationalize the healthcare industry.
- A President who violates private property rights, the sanctity of contracts, and the rule of law—three essential principles that go back over a thousand years in the Common Law tradition.
- A man who promised 95% of all Americans a tax cut, but is increasing taxes on 100% of the population through inflation—the cruelest tax of all.
- A lawyer who represented ACORN—an organization now indicted in several states for voter fraud—whose stated goal is to get as many people on welfare as possible in order to destroy our financial system.
- A President who cheated GM’s bondholders by giving their property to the UAW in a political payoff.
- An American President who frequently criticizes his own country when speaking in foreign countries, but never praises America’s generosity, goodness or greatness.
- A President whose Secretary of the Treasury cheated on his taxes—as did several other appointees and advisors.
- A President who, despite the current of 100 trillion dollars, wants to add the greatest debt ever by nationalizing healthcare.
- A President who scoffs at being called a socialist, yet has appointed 28 “Czars” to circumvent constitutional government, including:
- A “Science Czar” who has advocated compulsory abortions for and the “surrender of sovereignty” to a “comprehensive Planetary Regime.”
- A self-professed communist as his “Green Jobs Czar”.
- A “Pay Czar” to regulate the pay of corporate executives.
- A President who swore an oath to “preserve, protect and defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic,” yet has nominated a domestic enemy of to the Supreme Court.
- A President whose Homeland Security Chief classified pro-lifers, veterans, and supporters of as terrorists.
- A President who stood silent while the Iranian government hacked unarmed protestors to death with axes, because it was an internal matter, but freely offers his opinions about the internal affairs of Israel and Honduras.
- A President who decreed that true acts of terrorism must now be described as “man-made disasters.”
- A President who cracks hurtful jokes about Special Olympians.
- A President who refused to intercept or inspect a North Korean ship virtually certain to be carrying Weapons of Mass Destruction toBurma.
- A President who wants to cancel all missile defenses while rogue nations are developing long-range ballistic missiles.
- An American President who blames the violence in Mexico on America.
- A Commander in Chief who claims to have been unaware that Air Force One was taken on a terrifying, low-level photo-op over Manhattan.
- A President who berates American CEO’s for flying in private planes at private expense on company business, but whose wife spends hundreds of thousands tax payer dollars flying to Paris for a shopping spree.
- A President who promised a transparent administration, but requires all questions be screened before “impromptu” appearances.
- A man who freely admitted that his energy policies are designed to bankrupt the American coal industry.
- A President who has presided over the loss of 14.7 million jobs and whose “energy policy” will cause the loss of another 1 million jobs.
- A President whose “energy policy” will increase the average American’s utility bills by over $2,000 a year in the middle of the Great Recession.
- A man about whom liberal journalist Tom Brokaw said, “There’s a lot about him we don’t know.” . . .just one week before the election.
The vast majority of Americans do not know who he is, but someone surely does. Someone paid for his travel expenses to Pakistan and Indonesia. Someone engineered legal challenges to all of his election opponents for the State Senate and had them disqualified. Someone straightened and leveled his path to the U.S. Senate when a Democrat Judge made public the child custody records of his Republican opponent. When he was a candidate for the U.S. Senate, someone arranged for him to speak at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. Someone saw to it that all of his records were sealed, both at home and abroad. Someone assembled the massive organization for his run for the Presidency. Someone knows all about him.
i challenge any readers to dispute the above..a beautifully made article..nothing happens for no reason..no-one just appears..its all part of the plan